Use New and Interesting Devices
EAI always looks to leverage new technologies to advance our client development initiatives across multiple platforms and devices.
Some questions to consider:
- Are you a team player that brings a great attitude to your work?
- Can you leverage strong computer science expertise, creativity, or business acumen for use in the production of Web applications?
- Does the thought of a daily catered lunch from such restaurants as Cava, Chipotle, and Elevation Burger excite you?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we invite you to begin a career at EAI Technologies.
Join Our Family
At EAI, we foster a culture that is intensely focused on making the work of our people stand out from the crowd; we utilize innovative processes to produce innovative products, which builds our clients’ implicit trust in our expertise. At the center of that culture is the EAI Family. We treat our company like a family, complete with all the trust and support that accompany that idea. In turn, we find that our EAI family members find their work as rewarding as their personal lives.
The world is filled with opportunities to create meaningful change, but there are few who have the ability to make the best of those opportunities. EAI is composed of such people, and we are constantly on the lookout for others that share that ability.
We welcome all problem solvers – people that:
- Thrive under adversity
- Leverage technical and creative aptitude
- Embrace new challenges
At EAI, your role will be what you can make of it. Would you like to create enterprise software for Fortune 500 companies like AOL and Verizon; software that will be seen by millions of users and have an immediate impact? Or, perhaps you would prefer to take a project from scratch and, on a limited budget with no built-in audience, produce the next big thing on the Web? At EAI, you can do both.
EAI is always on the lookout for fantastic coders, developers, designers, managers, and test engineers. Explore our open positions below. Then, if you are interested in joining the EAI Family, apply using our Career Application.
Know great people?
Refer your favorite developers, designers, or managers to us and get $2,500 and an Apple® iPad Air!
Currently open positions include:
- Software Innovator – Utilize computer science fundamentals and expertise in at least one programming language to produce enterprise web applications in small teams
- UI/UX Innovator – Design and develop the layout and function of enterprise web applications
- Business Innovator – Work closely with development teams and clients in an iterative process to ensure timely delivery of products that meet client needs on a fixed price
- .Net Innovator – Utilize the ASP.Net framework and C# to produce enterprise web applications with our .Net team.